The other day I went to see the new Beauty and the Beast film in the cinema. I’d also just gotten the original Disney one on DVD for my birthday, so I was feeling quite Belle inspired.
Belle is definitely in my top 5 Disney princess list, and I really wanted to do a makeup look that was inspired by her – she’s very natural looking, with subtle rosy cheeks and a flawless complexion.
Products I Used
- Real Techniques Beauty Blender
- Maybelline Master Strobing Stick
- L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation
- Avon Super Shock Gel Liner Pencil
- No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush
- Avon Ideal Flawless Liquid Concealer
- Kardashian Beauty Flawless Finishing Powder
- L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer
- Avon Super Extend Eyeliner
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
- Kardashian Beauty Khloe Kardazzle Eye Shadow Palette
- Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Eye Shadow Palette
- Avon True Colour Flawless Concealer Stick
- Davis Cosmetics Wood Lip Liner
- Avon Perfect Kiss Lipstick
I began by priming my face using the lumi magique primer by L’Oreal Paris. I then went in with my cushion foundation, also from L’Oreal Paris, and made sure that my skin tone looked even. To set my eyelids and to prevent creasing, I used the Kardashian Beauty finishing powder.
Using the ideal flawless concealer from Avon, I applied three dots under each of my eyes and under my cheekbones, I put a small line of the Avon true colour concealer stick. I used a damp beauty blender to blend the concealer out.
I lined my top lash line with the super shock gel pencil liner in black, then used the Avon super extend liner to create a small flick.
Using colours A, B and C and a dense blending brush, I created a warm, reddish brown eye shadow look. I also applied a small amount of highlighter from the Kardashian Beauty palette onto my brow bone.
With colours 1 and 2, I filled in my eyebrows. I wanted them to still appear natural and not too dense.
With the L’Oreal Paris mascara, I only applied it to my top lashes.
To give myself a subtle blush, like Belle, I used the No7 cream blush and blended it out with my beauty blender. I also applied some highlighter to the tip of my nose and cheekbones using the Maybelline strobing stick – I blended this out with my finger.
I lined my lips with the wood lip liner in a fuchsia pink shade then filled them in with the perfect kiss lipstick.
For my hair, I simply pulled the front of it back and put it into a bobble. I put it all to one side and let my bangs fall out naturally.
The Finished Look
Warning: Cheesy photos follow!